Saturday, December 08, 2012

Random December

A variety of photos from the last week and miscellaneous comments about our life...

Making an attempt at holiday card photos

Hidden hands on this one!

A photo of the three of us

John out golfing behind our house

Our tree prior to the ornaments going on


Sister helping sister

Silly dancing girls

  • This past week consisted of volleyball practice, decorating the outside of the house, attending a basketball game, and some babysitting by Lily.
  • I did quite a bit of Christmas shopping and that involved plenty of running around.
  • I deactivated my Facebook account. I needed a break and I am happily enjoying that break.
  • The girls and John just headed out on their toy run to the Brenner Children's hospital. Photos coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment