Sunday, June 16, 2013

Terrific Dads

A big huge HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my dad, today! 

I am lucky enough to be blessed with a super father. As a little girl I loved hanging out with my dad and he was always so patient and willing to help me. As a teenager I took my dad's good advice to heart and tried to make the best decisions based on what he had taught me. And as an adult, my dad set the bar VERY high for other men in my life. By his example, I knew that I was looking for a guy who knew how to respect and love their wife. 

Today, I still count on my dad for all of the above. It is a special man/father who raises three happy and well adjusted women and that is exactly what my dad did. 

Love you, pop!

My dad and the sock monkey!!!


As I mentioned above, I was looking for just the right man and when I found him I just knew that he would be a great dad, too. 

John is a funny, loving, and helpful father and our girls are so lucky to call him daddy. 

Happy Father's Day to two of the best dads around!

John and his girls



No comments:

Post a Comment