Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Bloom Where You are Planted---The High School Edition

It seems like just yesterday I dropped Lily off at middle school. For that matter, it seems like just yesterday I dropped her off at Kindergarten. She entered a whole new world without her momma by her side and she did well. Not just well, she did great. 

Lily made new friends and bonded with so many of her teachers. She was successful in academics and in her athletic world. Her middle school experience was terrific.











And now, she's ready for high school. She's prepared to make new friends, meet new teachers, and tackle more difficult subjects. I am so excited to see what her next big adventure holds for her. I'm so proud of the lovely young lady she has become. 









As I did when she entered middle school, I created a little list of tips for high school. 



No comments:

Post a Comment