Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Catching Up

Shelly makes the yummiest feta sauce. We use it on steak, chicken, and she likes to dip crackers in it, as well. Here's the recipe:



She wrote it out and taped it up inside the cupboard door. She uses her best guess for the amounts of each. We typically heat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Super yummy. 

This daylight savings time is a tricky thing for me. I struggle with the extra light (I know most people love it). I'm learning to embrace it and I especially like it when I have to drive in the evening. So that's a bonus. I need to concentrate on the good. 



Lily is really learning so much in Drivers Ed and I'm impressed with how she's using common sense when it comes to driving decisions. It's fun to listen to what she has learned in her class. I'm enjoying the refresher of things I'd forgotten over the years. 

John and I are watching House of Cards. Really enjoying this series. I've always been a Kevin Spacey fan and once again I'm loving his performance in this show. 


No comments:

Post a Comment