Friday, June 05, 2015

Random Ramblings

Lily's school had their awards ceremony last week. We were very pleased with her awards. She was selected as a student ambassador at her school. She will also serve as Student Body Secretary next year. 


Only a few more days until school is out. Lily has exams on Friday, Monday, and Tuesday and then she's done with her Freshman school year. Shelly has her 5th grade graduation next Friday and then she'll be moving on to middle school! Whoa. That's quite a bit to take in for this mom. 


Lily has been watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and I started watching along with her. Now I remember why I loved watching this show years ago. 


I had a migraine headache yesterday and I'm convinced it was caused by some negative stuff in my head. Officially planning to concentrate on the positive. When gossip and bad stuff effects me physically, it's time to get rid of it!


This past weekend was filled with a ton of parties for the girls. The weather was perfect and we got in plenty of pool time. 








No comments:

Post a Comment