Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Moving On

Plans are being made. Boxes are being packed. Life is about to change. With all of the changes we are preparing for in the upcoming months, the stress levels go from high to low to high again. But, as I have struggled with all of the details involved with moving, I spoke with my father the other day and he said something to me that just felt like warm sunshine wrapping me up in a tight hug. 

He told me he really appreciated the fact that our family is moving back to Virginia. That statement made all of our decisions, doubts, and challenges melt away. It was at that moment that I knew that our plans were going to work out for us. That things were all going to be fine. It was as if an angel was out there lifting some of the heaviness off my shoulders. 

And I'm certain that angel will guide us on our journey and help make everything just fine


No comments:

Post a Comment