Monday, December 14, 2015

Teacher Gifts

One of my favorite things this time of year is putting together a fun little gift for the teachers. This year I found these great 2016 planners at Marshalls for $2.99. I put the planners together with a tasty little treat that I found at Target for $1.00. They are not only yummy but they are packaged in such a fun way. To complete the gifts, I added a Starbucks gift card. I also found these whimsical 12 days of Christmas gift bags at Marshalls. 















We like to give gifts to many of the people at the schools, so I attempt to put together a fun but economical gift. This one was just $9.00 a person. And for the male teachers, we put together a holiday box of chocolates and a Starbucks gift card. Always a good time coming up with new and different teacher gift ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment