Saturday, October 22, 2016

Planner

I searched high and low for the perfect planner for me and couldn't find all the things I wanted in one. So, I decided to create a little something cute out of something plain. I wanted a planner that only had months. I had no need for a planner that was thick and filled with all the days. I also wanted good quality paper in the planner. I found those things in a basic planner that someone might use as a generic office planner. It filled all my requirements, but it wasn't very cute.

So, I decided to make it cute!!! I added stickers, colorful washi tape, highlighters, and anything that would turn plain into bright.  


Added this sticker to the front



Bright colors and stickers make me happy




Added some words of inspiration to each of the months





The stickers came from Red Bubble. They have so many cute and unique stickers at such a good price.







No comments:

Post a Comment