Friday, November 18, 2016

Vote

Last week was voting day. It was a controversial voting season. The Republican and Democratic candidates were Trump and Clinton and they had such polarizing effects on the country. I spent some time mulling over the choices and after further research, I stumbled upon Johnson, a Libertarian, who shared many of the same beliefs that I did. So, I got out there and placed my vote for him. As I walked away from the polls, I felt good about making a choice that aligned with my true feelings for our country.

Our new light box message board encouraging everyone to vote.

Proudly displaying my "I Voted" sticker


In the end, Trump won the election. And, now, we prepare for him to take office and lead us in a positive direction. I will support him and pray that his decisions will be good for our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment