Wednesday, March 15, 2017

What's New? {7}

A series about things I've found that seem to be making life easier, more fun, and/or more efficient.


One of my favorite items to buy at Marshalls, Home Goods, and TJ Maxx are their awesome greeting cards. The selection of cards are cute and unique and so affordable that it makes you want to send some snail mail. I've found cards ranging in price from $0.99 - $3.99. Check out their clearance section for even better prices. 























There are so many categories within their card section. I've bought wedding, anniversary, birthday, graduation, sympathy, and the list goes on and on. 



I must confess that it's difficult for me to divulge this greeting card secret, but I am happy to share this super cost effective shopping tip. 


I paid for this myself. The above opinion is my own. And, I'm receiving no compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment