Wednesday, March 22, 2017

What's New {8}

A series about things I've found that seem to be making life easier, more fun, and/or more efficient.

The Scrub Daddy is one my favorite kitchen products. A couple of months ago, I thought I'd give the sponge a try and I was pleasantly surprised. This cool sponge comes with a happy face right on it. What more could you ask for!? It changes texture as it gets wet and the water temperature also effects the sponge's effectiveness.



My sister, a cleaning expert, was pretty happy with the sponge when she was at my home (and, kindly, doing my dishes). So once she gave it the seal of approval, I knew I needed to stock up on these sponges. 
I purchased a 3-pack at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and I noticed while I was there that they have a whole variety of other sponges in the Scrub Daddy line. I think I'll give them a try and report back.





I paid for this myself. The above opinion is my own. And, I'm receiving no compensation.







No comments:

Post a Comment