Friday, January 26, 2018

Catching Up






So, it's been quite awhile since I posted here. A goal of mine for 2018 is to resurrect my blog. I'm hoping to stop by with more frequent updates of our life. 2018 marks the year that Lily will graduate from high school and I feel I will regret it if I don't post more on the blog about all of the events leading up to that big day.

My posts will probably be a bit random as I attempt to update. So, let's get started.

John and Shelly went on an epic bike ride all over Virginia Beach back in October.


On the bridge at Rudee Inlet

Pointing at Uncle Pat's boat at Rudee Inlet


The girls are both very into photography and went to the bay to take some really fun photos of one another.








Lily was involved in the City Wide SCA Elementary Leadership Workshop in early November. She loved participating and did a great job encouraging and leading the younger leaders.

Look closely and you can see Lily on the back row of the middle photo

Lily representing her team---Cypress

Wrapping up this update, we had a great time at my sister's house for Thanksgiving. Lots of food, fun, and games!

The girls


Lovely Lily
Me and my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment