Friday, September 22, 2006

09.22.06

Been playing around with some digiscrapping quick fill pages. Here are the results:



Shelly and I hit the consignment sales today. We did well. Ended up with a total of 38 pieces of clothing (Gymbo, Gap, TCP) for $92. I was very pleased. This is in addition to several other sales over the past few weekends where I've found some great deals, as well. I also got some good deals on baby items for John's sister. I was excited about all of those deals. Love having a mission!!!

Life is busy. Lily had cheering practice, a lab study at the local university, and she went with a friend to her gymnastics class this week. Tomorrow she has an early football game and cheering. The rest of the weekend is unplanned and relaxed. Thankfully!! Next week, we're back into busy mode with cheering, PTA meeting, BUNCO meeting, and organizing myself with this Pampered Chef thing. John had a great idea...a couple's PC party! Thought that was kind of cool.

Have a great weekend everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment