Saturday, September 23, 2006

09.23.06

Since it's 12:16 a.m. I can post again and have done so on two different days (even if it was within an hour of the last post). Here are my latest Nifty nines:


  • 1. A cute notepad for the ultrachic boot wearing gal.
  • 2. Fun napkins for your next social gathering.
  • 3. A sweet little dinner set for a sweet little monkey in your life.
  • 4. I recently ordered this beautiful print from this very talented artist. She made it for me with a brunette big sis and a blonde little sis...so sweet.
  • 5. Very funky bag for the fall.
  • 6. Totally fun adhesive for special projects.
  • 7. I saw this little tote and knew it had to be mine...so off I went to purchase it and what a great buy!
  • 8. We are searching for new dressers for the girls' bedrooms. This looked so elegant...may need to check into it.
  • 9. Silly but cute Fall tshirt...notice the smile on the acorn's face...it's good to be a nut!!

Hope you've enjoyed the miscellaneous fun things. Happy FALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family. Enjoy every minute with your kids, they grow up fast, give them an extra hug.
    Blessings,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete