Wednesday, March 21, 2007

03.21.07

It's Spring!!! Love, love, love Spring...baby bunnies, fresh grass, and great temperatures. Here's what's going on:


Lily likes to discuss the itinerary for our trip at least once a week. She wants all the details...from checking in our luggage to picking up the rental car. She's my girl...all about the logistics of things.


Shelly has some funny little phrases. Here are a couple: "Excuse me, I had a little burpie." And another one after bumping into something,"it's ok mommy". She's a happy and fun little girl.


I purchased fabric and a pattern for a skirt yesterday. Tonight, I put aside my fears and read the directions on the pattern. I actually put it all together with the exception of tacking down the elastic waist and hemming it. I had to stop to prepare dinner.


Lily read three chapters in a book tonight. She loves to read and I am thankful for that.


John had a bit of a mishap with his airplane yesterday, but he spent some time tonight repairing the damage. I was bummed for him. But, I think all is well, now.


I need a pedicure...desperately.


My walks are going well...still loving the iPod and how it motivates me to get up and go.


Next week is busy...PTA Walk-a-thon fund raiser, Shelly's Easter egg hunt party, Lily's 1st grade play, packing, and attending to all of my beauty issues before our trip.


I am beginning to realize that there are some people who don't enjoy being positive, as well as, being around those who are positive. Isn't that a shame for them? I am happy to be upbeat...call me Pollyanna; I'm ok with that.

Here's a fun little thing I found on Elsie Flannigan's blog...you, too, can create your own retro tape:

I'll end with a little layout I did that is on my computer desktop...eagerly anticipating April:

No comments:

Post a Comment