Saturday, March 24, 2007

03.24.07

I am continuing with my sewing projects. I finished the skirt and I think it took me just over 2 hours. I had to take out the hem and redo it, so that tacked on a bit of time. I am planning to cut out another skirt and make it a little narrower through the A-line part. I think I measured myself incorrectly for the perfect size...live and learn.

Here are all of the headbands I did last week. The green one and the red one go with the Nemo and Minnie shirts for the girls.


I also created a couple of girlie didis and packaged them up. I just wish someone I knew was having a little girl!!


Yesterday morning I missed my morning walk, but I made up for it later in the morning with an hour and a half walk with a friend. This time I was pushing the stroller with Shelly in it. So not only was the walk longer, but it was harder with the pushing action. So, I feel good about that.


The girls and I will sort through some clothes today to prepare for the trip. I have been studying the park maps (thanks Ellen) and feel ready for our big adventure. Shelly and Lily are so excited!


Next week, I have the school Walk-a-thon on Monday, Shelly's Easter Egg Hunt on Tuesday (I'm providing Chicken Nuggets), and Lily's 1st grade play on Thursday. So, this will all keep us busy.


Have a safe and happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment