Sunday, March 25, 2007

03.25.07

10 Happy Thoughts from Today:

Hearing mommmy "I love you"
Figuring out how to cut out the skirt pattern on my own
Organizing clothes for the trip
Going to Super Target
Eating bagels with my girls
Eating good Egg Foo Young
Winning $2.75 at Poker
Mowing the lawn with my iPod
Buying a new suitcase
Laughing with friends

9 Things I Did Today:

Took a Shower
Bought milk
Ate Special K for breakfast
Paid bills online
Made a second skirt on the 5505 pattern
Changed diapers
Mailed a birthday card
Read Parents mag
Drove my car to town

8 People I Spoke to Today:

Lori
Diana
Linda
Mom
John
Lily
Ellen
Shelly

7 Things I Read Today:

An article on sippy cups
The Mail
The directions for Lily's microwave meal
The directions for Shelly's micro meal
My email
A Barbie book to Shelly
A coupon in my purse

6 Things I Wondered about Today:

Will I ever get a pool?
Do I have any cash on me?
Do we need swimmy diapers for Shelly?
What are we having for dinner?
What time is it?
Do I know how to put in the hem?

5 Things I have to do before the end of the month:

Pack
Go to Shelly's Easter Egg Hunt
Buy Chicken Nuggets for her party
Order bagels from Panera
Go to Lily's Play

4 Things I'd Like to Change:

The distance between me and my family
My desire to please others and not always speak the truth
All worry and sadness in my daughters' lives
The cost of gas

3 Things I Wouldn't Change:

My husband's great sense of humor
My children's smiles
The happy memories of my childhood

2 Things I Love about this Time of Year:

Newness
Warm temps

1 Thing I Learned Today:

It's a Brand New Life Around the Bend is the theme song to Who's the Boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment