Tuesday, March 27, 2007

03.27.07




First and foremost...a belated Happy Birthday to my dear ol' dad!!! Love and miss you!!!

Today was day number 21 of the morning walk. This is when an activity is supposed to officially become a habit. I hope that it is true. I feel better when I get up early and walk.

Next, Shelly had her Easter egg hunt/party today and here are a few photos of her on the hunt:

Then I snapped a few photos of the trees around our yard. They are just so pretty this time of year.


Our garden Dude...that's grass growing out of his head...cool, huh???





And finally, a quick look at the skirt and up close of the fabric. I think I will go with this skirt for Easter day:

1 comment:

  1. I walk early each morning and I agree it is a great way to start your day. The egg hunt pictures are precious. What great memories!

    ReplyDelete