Saturday, July 28, 2007

07.28.07

This is post number 222!!! Cool, reminds me of Room 222...does anyone else remember that show from the 70's? Anyway, I am off track.

This post is about the bedding I ordered for Lily's room. It was back ordered until the 31st of July. I got an email on Wednesday that said it was in and shipping!! Woo Hoo. I tracked it about every 12 hours and of last night it was in Charlotte...yippy! And this morning at about 10, the Fed Ex guy arrived with my box...Yee Haw!!! So we opened it up, ironed the bed skirt, and put it on the bed. It is so super cute. We still need new window treatments and some wall decor, but I am loving it. I am also including some pictures of Shelly's bedding for her sweet little twin bed. I am happy with the results. I think it will be a nice way to start out a new school year with fun new bedding. Here are the pics:

1 comment:

  1. Worth the wait and just precious! I love your photo tips in the previous blog. Organization is a problem for me and I appreciate the tips.

    ReplyDelete