Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Mom

While we were in Greenville, Pennsylvania preparing for the burial of my dear mother, we stayed with her sister, my Aunt Sue. We looked through some of her photo albums and found so many wonderful pictures of my mother over the years. Here are just of few of the snapshots that captured my mother's smile and warm heart. I sure do miss her every minute of every day.


My mom and my auntMy aunt (on the left) and my mother roller skating in New York
My sweet little mother


My Grandpa Ande and my mom (love her dress in this photo)


My mom in our kitchen in Rockville, Maryland in the 60s




Mom, I love and miss you so much. You are in my heart, my eyes, my hands, and my home. I love, love, love you so very much.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Karol, what lovely photos. The one of your mom as a little, little girl reminds me of Shelly.

    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete