Thursday, August 12, 2010

Scanning Away

When I read through my magazines, I tear out the pages of interest as I go. Some are recipes that I will use later and I put them into my little cookbook. Others are filled with creative ideas I don't want to forget. I have a folder that I keep these idea pages in for future use.


But, today I decided it was time to be more green and get rid of the paper but save the ideas. So, I scanned the torn out magazine pages and saved them to my computer (these items will be saved to my external hard drive, as well).


Now, it will be easy to bring up these great ideas and free myself of the paper clutter. It has me thinking...what else can I scan and save and toss the paper overload???


Here are some of the ideas that hit me:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment