Thursday, February 28, 2013

Super Random

Here are a few very random things I snapped photos of around the house.

I added this fun magnetic chevron board that I purchased at Hobby Lobby. It replaced my Keep Calm and Carry On print.


After searching all winter for a brownish tan purse, I finally found one I liked at Target. The material is super soft and flexible. When I bought this purse, I also purchased a new wallet that is mint green. I got a great deal. It was buy one get the other wallet/purse item 50% off. So, I bought both the purse and wallet for $40 and I used a gift card I had from my dad! Perfect!

Some more chevron!!!! I bought these little kitchen towels from Etsy seller, Cayson Designs. And, I have no idea why my microwave is photographing so yellow...weird.

Just made some funfetti cupcakes and I realized I had no frosting. So, I whipped up a bit of homemade frosting.

And, that completes the randomness of this post!

1 comment:

  1. Cute purse, I might have to go have a look at mine so I can copy;)

    ReplyDelete